Thursday, February 18, 2016

Lifeless planet

So it's been a while and a lot has changed in my life and maybe I will write about it,  but not right now.

 I've got a lot of ideas kicking around my head and the freshest one is from a video game called Lifeless Planet. Where you're an astronaut on a team sent to colonize a lush green world on a one way trip.  But when you get there the green world is gone, replaced by a deserty Mars wasteland looking stuff.  But you find a Coloney there that's dilapidated and humans have already colonized it. That idea--as I know it --comes from Russian scifi space novels about exploring space.  And when the cosmonaughts  finally get to some new planet and find that  it's already been inhabited and abandoned by humans long ago.  There are other exploration vehicles too.  The  implication being that earth is nothing special just another colony, and  humans are all over the multiverse and some unknown group of humans already explored the planet the Russians went to check out.

 I've been letting that idea percolate in my brain for some time.  I'm going to continue to let it stew and delve deeper into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment